Family Moash is the First Family of the Auroran Empire. It has been known to use its power as First Family to further its own goals. As such, none of the other houses are very friendly with it, and will attack Moash ships on sight.
Moash's insignia is a clenched fist.
The Moash System
The planet Moash is, like the other major Auroran worlds, extremely overpopulated (over 200 billion people) and polluted.
- If you have any gameplay tips, hints, or background information relevant to this topic, please post them here.
Though they start the game as First Family, House Heraan eventually displaces them in the Auroran mission string.
- We are members of the Moash House. We wish only for glory and honor.
- May our actions bring honor to ourselves, but more importantly, our House.
- We fight to prove ourselves. For if we do not challenge ourselves we will grow soft and complacent.
- Our biggest fight is within our soul. We strive to attain impeccability, and we will wrestle with it until we die.
- The Federation is without honor, and we fight only to cleanse it.
- The Heraan only survive because we let them live two centuries ago. They will soon be defeated.
- What have we here? A little Federation lapdog?
- We are warriors for the First Family, we are watching you.
- We are strong enough to defeat you. We are members of the First House and what are you?
- We hold the honor of the First Family of the Empire in our hands.
|Sub-factions: Family Heraan • Family Moash • Family Dani • Family Tekel • Family Vella • Dechtakar • Houseless|
Auroran Ships: Firebird (v) (i) 150k, Phoenix (v) (i) 150k, Argosy (v) (i) 200k, Abomination (v) (i) 400k, Enterprise (v) (i) 450k, Cruiser (v) (i) 2M, Carrier (v) (i) 12M, Thunderforge (i) 14M
Heraan Storyline (Preamble • Main Story • Gaiden 1 • Gaiden 2)
Auroran Outfits • Auroran Weapons
Auroran fauna: Cunjo • Drop Bear