The latest version of PlugPack is PlugPackv18.
PlugPackv18 contains the following individual Plugins:
- ExtraOutfits v18 Part 1: Adds an excessive amount of new outfits. Some are crew (officers). Many are only purchasable at a new station, the Tektaara Station in the Obatta system.
- ExtraOutfits v18 Part 2: Adds an Old Shipyard to the Spica system where you can build and sell your own ships. Adds a new ship, the SSC Corvette.
- NewCharacters v8: Adds new starting characters.
- NewMissions v4: Adds racing missions to the planet Las Vegas.
- NewTargets v3: Changes the targets of Nova and PlugPack ships to be shipyard pictures, including gradients.
- PaintStation v1: Adds a station that sells paint outfits to the Zel system.
- ReturnToS7evyn v2: Adds a pair of Stargates linking Obatta and S7evyn. Access is given through a cron that activates after b9995 is set.
- ShieldBubbles v1: Adds shields to all Nova and PlugPack ships.
- ShipVariants v2: Presumably this is a PlugPack compatible version of ShipVariants. Allows variants to be purchased at shipyards and hired at bars, though random chance still plays a role in whether or not they appear.
- TechnicalData v1: Adds stats to the descriptions of all Nova and PlugPack outfits.
|Nova Mods||PlugPack • ARPIA2 • Anathema|
|Tools for Plugin Creation|| Mac: MissionComputer • ResEdit |
Windows: EVNEW • RezEditor
|Bugs||Patch Notes • Dithering Bug|
|Guides||Nova Bible • Windows Plugin Conversion Tutorial • Nova Control Bits|
|Total Conversions|| Major Completed: Polycon EV (2002), Escape Velocity, Escape Velocity Override, Ashen Galaxy, Colosseum|
Minor Completed: EVN Paintball, Miners, Teacup
Blank Slate: Absolute Minimum
Aborted Yet Released: Acheron, Starfleet Adventures
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.